Monday 3 May 2010

Vintage and Handmade



It took me 6 hours to get home from the Vintage and Handmade fair on Saturday having got lost and taken one or two detours...(note to self to buy a sat nav for my own safety and that of others!).



It was lovely to meet both stall holders and some fellow bloggers and to put some faces to names...



I had a wonderful time and it was well worth the effort...



I'll just let you enjoy the stalls although I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked ...



Despite it being very busy the atmosphere was great and I did make several purchases...



Stalls here are- top - Jane and the happy crow, Sue - Vintage to Victorian (next 3 picures ), Tiddly pom - I think, and Sal - Sals Snippets.



Hope you've enjoyed your Bank Holiday Weekend.

Wend

13 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time despite the detours! hope you can come again...do come and say hello. Can't wait to see what you purchased!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have missed you! Hope you had a wonderful day in spite of the long journey home! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could have gone, I would have loved to have met you..... It's a lovely thing to attend, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a real adventure and a great time at the fair. Looking forward to seeing your purchases.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're going to share your buts with us - these stalls look very tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The stalls look really great. You must have been very tired by the time you got home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to meet you Wend..sorry to hear the drive home was a bit of a nightmare..you poor thing...
    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wend, you put me to shame, going all that way to the fair! I keep meaning to go, and it wouldn't be too far from my daughter's house. Lovely photos though, to give us a taste of what we missed, and I'm looking forward to seeing your purchases. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely stuff! Love the buttons and fabrics :o)
    Happy May!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. there's no vintage fairs like that in ireland...your spoiled for choice there aren't you. did you get lots of goodies?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh you poor girl ... 6 hours!!!!
    It was great to meet you though and thank you for your purchases. Hope to see you in November. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Wend

    It was lovely to meet you at last - but what a trial for you getting home. Don't be put off, though - you'll know exactly where you're going next time!!!

    What lovely pics of my stall - thank you.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely day out am very jealous
    Jo

    ReplyDelete